Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Madness*


  • I”m all a twitter
    Running the gamut
    Feeling like a middle school student myself...
    A troubling glimpse


    Snuggling
    Under a severe misconception,
    A guilty pleasure: celebrate spring


    The five question challenge – taken
    Five questions, part two
    Feeling thankful,
    Full circle


    Anticipating the wearing of the green
    I'm a survivor,
    A local hero and a lucky opportunity


    Even in Australia
    Everyday inspiration
    Driver's Ed – Eek


    Spring in like a lion
    Yes, I read the tidying book, but...
    A little distance is a good thing


    A change in mentality
    Remembering the Seventies:
    Ain't nothing but a hound dog


    You are not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy,
    Growing up
    By the light of the silvery moon

  • *These are the titles of my posts this month, in order, with only some punctuation added.  

2 comments: