Monday, March 27, 2017

Don't Want to Go!

I was out of the office today for a conference thanks to  Learning Forward Virginia!  Loved Joellen Killion's presentation on Feedback, and I got a new book - which I am excited to read.  But, the point of this slice is...I don't want to go back to the office tomorrow. I'm kind of filled with dread about what I have to face there.  

Already a boatload of referrals have been emailed to me.
Two emails with phone messages that I don't recognize the numbers for.
And I have loads of observations to do.

I just want to put my head under the pillow and escape.

Two weeks until spring break.  C'mon, Ellen, you can do this.

Right?


4 comments:

  1. You've got this Ellen! I just started back today after our Spring Break and I took it slow. Take a slow day tomorrow and maybe it'll help you sail to your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Nice to know you made it through. Good luck with the end of the year stretch.

      Delete
  2. I take it you are a principal? Spring break will be here before you know it. Keep your head up and reflect on your day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These last days until break are tough ones. That will only make the break that much more rewarding!

    ReplyDelete