Thursday, March 12, 2020

Stay Healthy Folks

The discussion this evening around the dinner table with my daughter and her boyfriend was about the definition of quarantine... what exactly does it mean to be quarantined and what would you do?  We threw around a few ideas, "I'd read so many books," and "I'd marathon-watch all of my favorite movie series." And, the reality is, while quarantine the way we were thinking about sounds really attractive, that's gallows humor in action.  I wish quarantine on no one.  Stay healthy folks. 

4 comments:

  1. I think I would be okay for about 2 days after that I would be going stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are now on school holiday for a week, and just found out the school will remain closed for 2 weeks after that. I I always feel like 2 week vacations are the best, but I'm not sure what to do with the third week. I'm sure we'll find something! I am starting to worry about how it will effect other things, like groceries. But I'm prepared here so I won't worry too much. Healthy wishes to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew we would ever be called on to distinguish between quarantine and social distance? My advice to all of us is get lots of fresh air and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete