Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'm all a "Twitter"

This evening I had the opportunity to participate in a twitter chat with author Daniel Pink!  "Hearing" his voice (and his questions) was very exciting.  It's not every day that I get to chat with an author I admire.

So, I didn't feel this way when I began participating in twitter chats - I found them overwhelming and unwieldy.  The conversation moved fast, and I couldn't keep up. Who was tweeting?  What does RT mean?  How do I respond to the question?

Tonight I find that I am totally energized by the experience of twittering (is that used correctly?). Participating in such a mobile, quickly-changing style of conversation, has left me enervated - edgy- and excited.  The pace of the conversation was FAST!  My computer was chiming, my phone was buzzing, really - I think I'm on overload a little bit.

Oh yeah, and the content was really good.  I totally recommend it.  #APSChats - Tuesday nights, 8:00 PM Eastern Time!

3 comments:

  1. Twitter chats scare me. I feel many of the same things you felt when you started. Good for you for hanging in there until you got the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, congrats for taking on the world of Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congrats for taking on the world of Twitter!

    ReplyDelete